The Quality Group is a successful and innovative software company with office locations in northern and southern Germany. Our team includes more than 100 employees and together we face the challenges of our flexible customers and their constantly growing requirements. To complement our team, we are looking for an additional Client System Administrator in Barcelona, Spain.
The Client System Administrator is responsible for supporting TQG´ customers according to the service level agreement.
· Support TQG customers according to service level agreements (SLA)
· Responsible for day to day running of the TQG hosting service (Hamburg / Barcelona)
· Be available 24/7 on backup duties according to shift rotation schedule
· Act as a trusted adviser for TQG clients
· Maintain SSA and other supporting tools i.e. CDS , etc.
· Keep data center design up to date
· Look out for new ways how to improve TQG offerings and service
· Comply to TQG ISO 27001 /WLA-SCS and ISO 9001 procedures and policies
· Support DEV in making test systems and test databases running.
· Good Linux knowledge and thorough understanding of the TQG solution
· Good understanding of Virtualization technology (KVM / VMware)
· Experience of enterprise grade system administration
· Understanding of computer networking
· Understanding of computer security
· Any Red Hat Certification would be desirable.
· Interesting tasks in exciting and innovative projects
· Performance-related salary
· Future prospects with good development opportunities
· An excellent working atmosphere
· Flat hierarchies
· Independent and team-oriented work
· Continuous education and training
· Current tools and methods.
Take your chance! We offer a challenging job in an ever growing division of an internationally established company.
Interested? Then please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via e-mail to:
The Quality Group GmbH
Lübecker Str. 128
DE - 22087 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 68946841
We look forward to receiving your application.
For feedback and inquiries please contact us.