The Quality Group is a successful and innovative software company with office locations in northern and southern Germany. Our team includes more than 100 employees and together we face the challenges of our flexible customers and their constantly growing requirements. To complement our team, we are looking for an additional Database specialist in Barcelona, Spain.
As part of the operation of our multi-layered software products, we are looking for a responsible individual who can actively manage and maintain the Databases in Production environments, Staging environments and Integration environment as well. The task to be performed are the following:
· Knowledge in Oracle Databases and the according Oracle infrastructure (Oracle-Linux, ASM,
· Database design and implementation
· Ability to install/rollback regular Oracle security patches
· Running and maintaining database servers as part of TQG hosted solutions
· Assisting in maintenance of client database servers
· Support internal and external BI solutions
· Support data migrations as part of client projects
· Support load testing and optimization projects
· Knowledge on the Oracle license and subcomponent activation.
· BSc degree in Computer Science or equal education. Special knowledge of database servers
· Knowledge about GoldenGate, DBVisit or similar.
· Interesting tasks in exciting and innovative projects
· Performance-related salary
· Future prospects with good development opportunities
· An excellent working atmosphere
· Flat hierarchies
· Independent and team-oriented work
· Continuous education and training
· Current tools and methods.
Take your chance! We offer a challenging job in an ever growing division of an internationally established company.
Interested? Then please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via e-mail to:
The Quality Group GmbH
Lübecker Str. 128
22087 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 68946841
We look forward to receiving your application.
For feedback and inquiries please contact us.