The Quality Group is a successful and innovative software company with office locations in northern and southern Germany. Our team includes more than 100 employees and together we face the challenges of our flexible customers and their constantly growing requirements. To complement our team, we are looking for an additional Infrastructure Architect in Barcelona, Spain.
The Infrastructure Architect is contributing to the target architecture with advice regarding datacenter, infrastructure and technology design. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and support for the development of TQG solutions. The tasks are the following:
• Analyze existing systems to ensure they offer great security and meet the needs of client requirements.
• Support in designing and reviewing technological designs on high level.
• Support in designing the overall Infrastructure and Datacenter strategy for TQG
• Support in infrastructure changes regarding Service Architecture Supports RFP work as requested Communication with 3 party suppliers on behalf of TQG Research on general future and technology trends that are relevant to TQG
• Presentations for TQG and/or selected audience (including B2B/B2C customers) based on research work that is focused on current and future trends and technology
• Ensure that TQG Infrastructure and Hosting Service designs are aligned with TQG's policies and procedures
• Ensure that TQG Infrastructure and Hosting Services documentation is kept up to date
• Participate in looking for new opportunities to improve TQG ́s Infrastructure, Datacenter and the hosting service
• Other duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends in the field of IaaS and PaaS; familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Excellent knowledge in Virtualization, ideally on a broad portfolio of different hypervisors
• Solid understanding of Storage, Backup, Site Recovery, Networking technologies such as VPN Gateways, Software Defined Networks and Databases
• Good understanding and experience in High Availability, System Scaling, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
• Experience with data center design
• Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for different data center deployments
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively perform documentation and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Architecture Certification (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.)
• Technology certification (MCSE, CCNA(P), RHCP, etc.)
· Interesting tasks in exciting and innovative projects
· Performance-related salary
· Future prospects with good development opportunities
· An excellent working atmosphere
· Flat hierarchies
· Independent and team-oriented work
· Continuous education and training
· Current tools and methods.
Take your chance! We offer a challenging job in an ever growing division of an internationally established company.
Interested? Then please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via e-mail to:
The Quality Group GmbH
Lübecker Str. 128
DE - 22087 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 68946841
We look forward to receiving your application.
For feedback and inquiries please contact us.